Bay & Bow Windows – Paducah
Window World bay and bow windows are a great option when it comes to revitalizing your home. They allow natural light into your space, making it feel more welcoming and warm. And beyond that, they’re also extremely energy efficient. Our replacement bay & bow window options feature a multi-channel design, which adds extra insulation to keep temperature-controlled air inside your home. And constructed with 100% virgin vinyl (PVC), resin frame and sashes which never peel, crack, chip or warp, these windows are built to last. Learn more below!
Bay & Bow Window Features
- An expanded view to bring additional light into your home
- A multi-channel design for additional insulation
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes to help increase energy efficiency
- Slimline reinforced mullion design for added strength
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system to eliminate sagging and bowing
- 1-1/4” furniture grade veneer on head, seatboards and jambs
- Available in double-hung, casement and fixed lite styles
Enhance Your New Bay & Bow Windows
- ClimaTech Insulated Glass Package featuring PPG’s Low-E Glass and Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System, for enhanced insulating performance.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- Bay and bow windows are available in white or beige with optional light Oak, dark Oak or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
Think bay or bow windows might be right for your home? Contact Window World of Paducah today for a free estimate!